- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) enchilada sauce
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of onion soup, undiluted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) flour tortillas, torn into 3-inch pieces
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; crumble meat; drain. Stir in enchilada sauce, soup and salt.
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, layer a third of the beef mixture, tortillas and cheese. Repeat the layers twice. Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours or until heated through.
1 serving: 568 calories, 35g fat (16g saturated fat), 105mg cholesterol, 1610mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 31g protein.