Ham Enchiladas for Brunch
I need just a few ingredients to whip up this make-ahead breakfast. It's a great change-of-pace dish for morning meals, particularly when you have to feed a crowd. —Gail Sykora, Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling Bake: 40 min. + standing
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 10 fat-free flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 2 cups shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 cups fat-free milk
- 1-1/2 cups egg substitute
- Combine ham and onions; place about 1/3 cup down the center of each tortilla. Top with 2 tablespoons cheese. Roll up and place seam side down in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish.
- In a large bowl, whisk the flour, milk and eggs until smooth. Pour over tortillas. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer. Sprinkle with remaining cheese; bake for 3 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.