- 1 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped seeded tomato
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 bone-in fully cooked ham steak (1 pound and 1/2 inch thick)
- For salsa, in a large bowl, combine the mango, red pepper, tomato, onions, cilantro and salt. Sprinkle with lime juice and toss to coat; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the chili powder, cumin, coriander and cayenne; sprinkle half over one side of ham steak. Cut into four pieces.
- In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, cook the ham, seasoned side down, over medium heat for 1-2 minutes or until browned. Sprinkle with remaining seasoning. Turn and cook 1-2 minutes longer or until browned. Serve with salsa.
1 each: 267 calories, 15g fat (5g saturated fat), 59mg cholesterol, 1610mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 2g fiber), 23g protein.