Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 3/4 pound cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 48 tortilla chip scoops
- In a large bowl, combine the shrimp, cheese, chilies, onions and olives. Combine the mayonnaise and cumin; add to shrimp mixture and toss to coat.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls into tortilla scoops. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve warm.
2 each: 49 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 72mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.