- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1 pound cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup torn romaine
- In a large skillet, combine the first six ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat until cream cheese is melted and blended. Stir in shrimp; heat through.
- Spoon 2/3 cup filling off center on each tortilla. Sprinkle each with 2 tablespoons cheese. Fold sides and ends over filling and roll up. Serve with lettuce.
1 each: 532 calories, 22g fat (10g saturated fat), 213mg cholesterol, 1274mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 7g fiber), 35g protein.