- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1 pound cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup torn romaine
- 1. In a large skillet, combine the first six ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat until cream cheese is melted and blended. Stir in shrimp; heat through.
- 2. Spoon 2/3 cup filling off center on each tortilla. Sprinkle each with 2 tablespoons cheese. Fold sides and ends over filling and roll up. Serve with lettuce.
1 each: 532 calories, 22g fat (10g saturated fat), 213mg cholesterol, 1274mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 7g fiber), 35g protein.
Mar 19, 2018
Sep 23, 2012
This is a great recipe, I changed it up a little, I made white rice on the side, I put white rice inside the tortilla, the shrimp mixture inside rolled up, and then layered more shrimp mixture over the top and sprinkled with dried parsley. These could use a little more seasoning, but overall an excellent recipe I will make again and again.
Sep 1, 2011
soupy but good used a flavored philly cheese for even more flavor!
Apr 21, 2010
Really messy but good.
Jan 22, 2010
This was great but very filling will make again and again thanks!!!
Dec 9, 2009
not only did my children eat it but so did my husband! it's a miracle.