Waffle Fry Nachos
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (22 ounces) frozen waffle fries
- 10 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 can (6 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2/3 cup salsa
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Sour cream
- Bake fries according to package directions. Transfer to a 10-in. ovenproof skillet. Top with the bacon, onions, olives, tomatoes, salsa and cheeses. Return to the oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with sour cream.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 370 calories, 23g fat (12g saturated fat), 48mg cholesterol, 683mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 15g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 29, 2013
These are fantastic. I also add fresh chopped jalapino pepper just for a little kick.
Feb 14, 2009
these are really good and I great change of pace from regular nachos!