- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (7-1/2 ounces) pink salmon, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke, optional
- Finely chopped pecans or additional parsley
- In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; stir until well blended. Cover and chill for up to 24 hours. Transfer to a serving bowl; if desired, sprinkle with pecans or parsley. Serve with crackers.
2 tablespoons: 71 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 115mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.