Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 carton (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese spread
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Crackers or bread
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, onion, lemon juice, horseradish and mustard. Stir in the salmon. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with crackers or as a sandwich spread.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 103 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 411mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 15g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat.
Oct 26, 2010
This was very good. I also chilled it for a few hours before serving.
Apr 17, 2010
I recommend chilling the spread for a few hours to let the flavors blend. I used reduced-fat cream cheese, and added some garlic powder, additional mustard and a dash of hot sauce. This is really nice with cheese-flavored crackers.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.