Roasted Potatoes and Artichokes
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 8 small red potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup halved water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash coarsely ground pepper
- Place potatoes and artichokes in a shallow baking pan coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with thyme, salt and pepper; stir to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 35-40 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring every 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 173 calories, 3g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 284mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Jul 31, 2016
Very good recipe! I didn't have water-packed artichokes, so I used marinated artichokes and omitted the olive oil. I think next time, I will still include the olive oil. These tasted great! Thanks for sharing this recipe.
Mar 20, 2012
Great tangy flavor. Pairs very well with fish - we particularly like it with the Baked Tilapia (with capers) recipe.