Lemon Roasted Fingerlings and Brussels Sprouts
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes, halved
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place potatoes and Brussels sprouts in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons oil; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Roast 20-25 minutes or until tender, stirring once.
- In a small bowl, whisk lemon juice, garlic, mustard, honey and remaining oil and salt until blended. Transfer vegetables to a large bowl; drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 167 calories, 10g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 256mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1 starch, 1 vegetable.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 30, 2018
I did not cut the brussels and fingerlings in half. I roasted them the required time. The potatoes roasted perfectly, but the Brussels sprouts were too over done for our tastes. We enjoyed the taste of the vinaigrette. I will make this again but will add the sprouts halfway through the cooking time.
Feb 20, 2018
It was delicious, unique, not too expensive, and quick to make. My only critique would be that I felt the lemon juice overpowered the honey, a bit. Next time, I'll just add a bit more honey. The texture and flavor and simplicity all make this recipe a keeper!
Oct 14, 2017
I used baby red potatoes that I quartered. I also cut the recipe in half (1/2 lb potatoes, 1/2 lb brussel sprouts). I feel like the lemon was a tad forward, but only a tad and probably just personal preference. Despite that, this was absolutely delicious. I put it in the oven for 10 minutes, turned, then another 9 minutes. Might crank it back to 8 minutes next time. I'll definitely make this again!
Mar 12, 2017
Very good although I had to add extra cooking time. It needed more of the vinaigrette though, otherwise very tasty.
Dec 26, 2014
Another great recipe. We love fingerling potatoes and the lemon with these just takes them over the top. YUM!
Dec 16, 2014
I love this recipe! It goes well with chicken or beef and it was a rave at family gatherings.
Dec 4, 2014
Huge hit in our family!! Great side dish!
Jul 13, 2014
Delicious! Grilled some steaks and served this on the side. It got rave reviews.
Jan 8, 2014
This is a recipe full of flavor and an easy weeknight side dish. It will definitely be added to my "favorites" and anxious to try it in the summer with some of my garden vegetables.