Roasted Potatoes and Peppers
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 medium green pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium red onion, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup creamy garlic salad dressing
- In a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray, combine the potatoes, peppers and onion. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat.
- Bake at 400° for 40-45 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 149 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 188mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.
Jun 1, 2012
My husband and I really enjoyed this recipe. Next time I will add more onion just because we like the flavor of onion. Thanks for the great reciipe. I plan to prepare the dish often.
Aug 9, 2011
I would cut potatoes smaller, and cook at a lower temp 375 overall tasty dish.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.