Spicy Roasted Sausage, Potatoes and Peppers
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 pound potatoes (about 2 medium), peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 package (12 ounces) fully cooked andouille chicken sausage links or flavor of your choice, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup pickled pepper rings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, sausage, onion, red pepper, green pepper and pepper rings. Mix oil, Creole seasoning and pepper; drizzle over potato mixture and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Roast 30-35 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 257 calories, 11g fat (3g saturated fat), 65mg cholesterol, 759mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 17g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 starch, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Feb 9, 2018
I used smoked sausage and this will last me a couple of days. It's delicious . I'm in my 70s and learning to cook now. Wish I had watched and helped my wife more.
Feb 3, 2018
Great recipe! I used mango habanero chicken sausage and a combination of red potatoes and sweet potatoes. Delicious and will be making this again soon.
Jan 27, 2018
Very good. I used pork andouille sausage, which was spicy hot but the meat was a little bland. I used 1 potato because it weighed a pound. It wasn't enough. Next time I'll use smoked sausage and more potatoes.
Jan 21, 2018
I love sheet pan meals and this is a great one! So easy and delicious with just the right amount of spice! A keeper for sure!
Nov 17, 2017
5 stars, the men loved it. Used smoked sausage because it was what I had. Wouldn't change a thing.
Mar 5, 2017
This was so easy and so delicious! It's also very customizable. You can use whatever ingredients you have on hand.
May 19, 2016
So very good! I used light smoked sausage and it was perfect. Definitely a keeper.
Apr 14, 2016
Meal in a pan,love the idea, and it was delicious too. I lined the sheet with aluminum foil before spraying it with Pam, easy clean up too.
Mar 17, 2016
I make this often only in a skillet. I am sure roasted is just as good or better. Today I am using Omaha Steaks kielbasa which hubby loves the best because it is not too spicy. I love spicy so I use a spicy sausage from the Kielbasa family. I like using a sprinkle of Kashmiri chile too. I usually cheat because of my back and use frozen Potatoes O'Brien. Perfect for St. Patty's Day. : )
Oct 18, 2015
We liked it!! Will definitely make again. I liked that it isn't swimming in some kind of cream soup sauce.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.