Roasted Peppers and Cauliflower
Caramelization really enhances the flavors in this easy side dish. The seasoned, roasted peppers and cauliflower are just right with nearly any main course. —Cheryl Wilt, Eglon, West Virginia
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 medium head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 2 medium sweet red peppers, cut into strips
- 2 small onions, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Place the cauliflower, red peppers and onions in a shallow roasting pan. Add the oil, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Roast, uncovered, at 425° for 20 minutes.
- Stir; roast 10 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender and lightly browned. Transfer to a serving bowl; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and parsley.