- 9 pounds small red potatoes, cut into 1-1/2-inch wedges
- 1-1/4 cups butter or margarine, melted
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley
- Place potatoes in a large greased roasting pan. Combine butter, garlic, salt, pepper and paprika. Drizzle over potatoes; toss to coat. bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until tender, stirring several times. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 26-30 servings.
Reviews forRoasted Garlic Potatoes
"I cut the recipe down by a third, but only cut the garlic down by half (one clove was pretty small though). They were too garlicky for my 6 year old. Would like to cut down on the garlic next time, cook them at 400 degrees for about 45 minutes like another reviewer suggested. Very good recipe!"
"These potatoes were very easy and tasty. I cut down the recipe to make enough for just two of us.I ended up using olive oil instead of butter . I also ended up baking these for 45 minutes at 400 degrees. They turned out crunchy and delicious. I will be making these again for sure since we all enjoyed them so much!"
"Good Flovor. Was hopig it would crisp a little more, next time I will make it on the grill."
"Everyone in the family loved these potatoes. Super simple to make and quite delicious. I stuck to the recipe and will probably not make many changes going forward except perhaps adding some basil or rosemary for variation."
"I scaled the recipe down to make 3-4 servings instead of 30. I used 4 large red potatoes, 2 tbsp. melted butter, 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt, 1/2 tsp. pepper, 1/2 tsp. paprika, and 2 tsp. dried parsley (I didn't have fresh parsley on hand). I also used 1/2 tsp. garlic powder in place of the garlic cloves. The potatoes turned out very yummy - they were very flavorful and tender! It was a perfect side dish for roast chicken. I will definitely be making these again!!"