Roasted Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
Try these savory bites for a kickin' appetizer that's healthy, too! —Emily Tyra, Bay View, WI
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 medium head cauliflower (about 2-1/4 pounds), cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- Blue cheese salad dressing
- Preheat oven to 400°. Toss cauliflower with oil; spread in a 15x10x1-in. pan. Roast until tender and lightly browned, 20-25 minutes, stirring once.
- Transfer to a bowl; toss with wing sauce. Serve with dressing.
Nutrition Facts1/3 cup: 39 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 474mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Roasted Buffalo Cauliflower Bites in Simple & Delicious December/January 2017
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.