Smoky Cauliflower Bites
These healthy little treats work well as a side or as a fun appetizer. Roasting the cauliflower adds deep flavor and gives it an irresistible crunch. —Courtney Stultz, Weir, Kansas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 medium head cauliflower, broken into florets
- Preheat oven to 450°. Mix first six ingredients. Add cauliflower florets; toss to coat. Transfer to a 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Roast until tender, 15-20 minutes, stirring halfway.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 129 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 408mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1 vegetable.
Originally published as Smoky Cauliflower Bites in Taste of Home December 2017
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.