Smoky Cauliflower Bites
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 medium head cauliflower, broken into florets
- Preheat oven to 450°. Mix first six ingredients. Add cauliflower florets; toss to coat. Transfer to a 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Roast until tender, 15-20 minutes, stirring halfway.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 129 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 408mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1 vegetable.
Sep 3, 2019
Used romanesca cauliflower to make this recipe. It was my first time ever preparing romanesca and I was apprehensive! Not to worry though, when my daughter took the first bite of this dish she exclaimed, “Oh, this is good!” We tried it with the chipotle mayo as suggested in the Taste of Home test kitchen comments at the end of the recipe. So flavorful on its own and perfect accompanied by the chipotle mayo. Will definitely make again!
Jan 4, 2018
I'd made these bites on 12/9/17! These tasty veggie bites are a real winner! Thank you for sharing this recipe, Courtney Stultz!