Grilled Cauliflower Wedges
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Lemon juice, additional olive oil and pomegranate seeds, optional
- Remove leaves and trim stem from cauliflower. Cut cauliflower into eight wedges. Mix turmeric and pepper flakes. Brush wedges with oil; sprinkle with turmeric mixture.
- Grill, covered, over medium-high heat or broil 4 in. from heat until cauliflower is tender, 8-10 minutes on each side. If desired, drizzle with lemon juice and additional oil and serve with pomegranate seeds.
Nutrition Facts1 wedge: 57 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 32mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
May 29, 2020
Super tasty. I will make this again! I didn't do it on the grill because we don't have anything that would work so that the cauliflower wouldn't fall thru the grates, so I did it in the oven along with fries for the kids. I also didn't have any pomegranate seeds, but it was tasty without them!