Grilled Cauliflower Wedges
This meal is incredibly easy, yet is packed with flavor and looks like a dish from a five-star restaurant. The grill leaves the cauliflower cooked but crisp, and the red pepper flakes add bite. —Carmel Hall, San Francisco, California
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Lemon juice, additional olive oil and pomegranate seeds, optional
- Remove leaves and trim stem from cauliflower. Cut cauliflower into eight wedges. Mix turmeric and pepper flakes. Brush wedges with oil; sprinkle with turmeric mixture.
- Grill, covered, over medium-high heat or broil 4 in. from heat until cauliflower is tender, 8-10 minutes on each side. If desired, drizzle with lemon juice and additional oil and serve with pomegranate seeds.
Originally published as Cauliflower steak, cauliflower and avocado puree in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2017
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.