Cream Cheese Dessert Wedges
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min. + cooling
- 1 tube (7-1/2 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Separate biscuits into 10 pieces; place in an ungreased 9-in. round baking dish. Press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides, pinching edges together to seal. Bake at 350° for 5-7 minutes or until slightly puffed.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, egg and flour until smooth; pour over crust. Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over filling. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until filling is set and crust is golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack for at least 30 minutes before cutting. Serve warm or chilled. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 185 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 255mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Apr 13, 2016
Quick and easy! Love it. Great recipe for a quick dessert. Awesome with a little fruit pie filling on top. Want to add flavoring, like lemon, to filling some time.
Jul 4, 2013
These were super easy and very good. I made for a brunch and they were devoured. My husband doesn't care for cinnamon, so next time I'll try without (or make 2), but they are perfect just the way they are!
May 2, 2011
Super easy and used stuff I already had in the fridge! I actually used a little less cream cheese because I was trying to use up a package that had already been opened (so I probably only used about 5 oz.). Still tasted good, although it would have been better with the whole package! I will definitely be making these again!
Sep 19, 2009
this was so easy, fun, and delicious. my family loved it.