Smoked Salmon Bites
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 6 radishes or 24 assorted crackers
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 4 ounces smoked salmon or lox, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 tablespoons drained capers
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- Cut each radish crosswise into 4 slices; arrange on a platter. Spoon 1/2 teaspoon yogurt over each slice; top with salmon and remaining yogurt. Sprinkle half of the appetizers with capers; sprinkle remaining appetizers with onion. Refrigerate leftovers.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 23, 2014
Very tasty on red radish slices and no carb! We enjoyed these very with afternoon wine. I also smeared some butter on radishes first (radish and butter tastes very good BTW). Thanks for sharing.
May 25, 2013