Smoked Salmon Appetizer
I often spoon my salmon spread onto endive leaves for an easy and pretty presentation. It’s a healthful addition to any celebration.—Patricia Nieh, Portola Valley, California
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 12 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1/3 cup fat-free sour cream
- 4 ounces smoked salmon or lox
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 3 green onions, chopped (white parts only)
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- Assorted fresh vegetables or assorted crackers
- Place the first nine ingredients in a food processor; cover and process until smooth. Chill until serving. Sprinkle with chives; serve with vegetables.