Smoky Gouda & Chicken Sandwiches
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/4 cup garlic-herb mayonnaise, divided
- 8 slices country white bread (1/2 inch thick), toasted
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 small peaches or medium plums, thinly sliced
- 4 slices smoked Gouda cheese
- Preheat broiler. Spread 2 tablespoons mayonnaise over four slices toast; place on a foil-lined baking sheet. Arrange chicken over top; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Layer with peaches and cheese.
- Broil 3-4 in. from heat 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Spread remaining mayonnaise over remaining toast; place over tops.
Nutrition Facts1 sandwich: 352 calories, 17g fat (7g saturated fat), 100mg cholesterol, 678mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 30g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Mar 29, 2020
This is a family favorite! The garlic herb mayo really adds wonderful flavor to the dish. 1/2 c low fat olive oil mayo, 2 garlic cloves minced, 1 Tbsp fresh parsley chopped fine, 1 Tbsp finely chopped chives, salt
Oct 27, 2016
Well hello neighbor! I live in New Hampshire. Meat and fruit. This is so delicious! I made my own herbed mayo.
Sep 24, 2016
What a bonus that this is peach season - and with smoky gouda it was so easy to prepare and totally delicious