Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Cauliflower
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Cook: 20 min.
Makes12 servings (1/2 cup each)
- 8 bacon strips, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 4 cups Brussels sprouts, halved
- 4 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Additional grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp, stirring occasionally. Remove with a slotted spoon; drain on paper towels. Discard drippings, reserving 1 tablespoon.
- In a large bowl, mix the garlic, oil, butter, salt, pepper and reserved drippings. Add Brussels sprouts and cauliflowerets; toss to coat. Transfer to two greased 15x10x1-in. baking pans.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Sprinkle each pan with 2 tablespoons cheese. Bake 3-5 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Sprinkle with bacon and, if desired, additional cheese.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 137 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 221mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 5, 2017
Nov 10, 2013
Jun 25, 2013
This recipe was amazing! I also roasted at 400 instead of 350.
Apr 2, 2013
roasted at 400 instead of 350 and added extra parmesan. it was delicious
Feb 27, 2013
LOVED IT! Even my kids loved it.
Jan 14, 2013
I made this dish tonight and it is delicious. I'll definitely be making it again. All I added was about 1 cup of chopped onion to the vegetable mixture. Superb!
Dec 31, 2012
Yum! Roasted cauliflower and brussels sprouts topped with bacon...definitely worth a try!