Roasted Cauliflower Mash
Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 2 medium heads cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons Greek seasoning
- 1 cup Kerrygold shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, oil, garlic and Greek seasoning. Transfer to a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer cauliflower to a large bowl. Mash cauliflower with cheese, sour cream, bacon and butter. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 224 calories, 18g fat (9g saturated fat), 43mg cholesterol, 523mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 8g protein.
Feb 28, 2015
If you look in the spice sections of your grocery store, Cavendars makes a greek seasoning you can also get in salt-free. We've been using it for years on almost everything, adds wonderful, subtle flavor. I know there are other brands, but I like the salt free option
Apr 14, 2014
Here is a link to homemade Greek Seasoning http://allrecipes.com/recipe/greek-seasoning-2/ I believe Schilling makes International seasoning blends, but if you don't think you will use them often, you can make your own.
Apr 14, 2014
Sounds delicious anything that doctors up cauliflower is good but this sounds really great ! Don't rate one on a recipe you haven't tried put a three as average - one means tastes horrible and don't waste food on it! Lots of folks put one just because you have to rate to post.I am not sure about Greek seasoning either. Is it in with the regular dried spices in the store? Is it called Greek seasoning on the container? I don't remember seeing it but may not have noticed it.