Total TimePrep: 20 min. + cooling
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh cauliflower
- 3 tablespoons chopped sweet red pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- Unroll crescent dough onto a baking sheet forming a 14x3-1/2-in. rectangle; seal perforations. Bake at 375° for 7-9 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise and salad dressing mix until blended. Spread evenly over crust. Sprinkle with vegetables; gently press down. Cover with plastic wrap. Chill until serving. Cut into squares.
Nutrition Facts2 pieces: 191 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 403mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1 starch.
Jan 14, 2016
I tried this at Christmas time and it was so good. I plan on making it many times.Shared it with a friend just last week and she is going to make it for her family.It is a keeper without a doubt.
Nov 4, 2012
I actually add shredded carrots and sliced cucumbers with the veggies. THen I mix all the veggies with the cream cheese mixture and the then spread on crescent crust. Top with shredded cheese. Yummy!
Aug 27, 2012
I love this recipe, I make it all the time, since 1992. It's a winner!
Dec 30, 2011
May 20, 2010
Always a favorite! I use it as an appetizer, use it in place of a salad, or just a great snack anytime!