Sesame Chicken Bites
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makesabout 2-1/2 dozen (3/4 cup sauce)
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 to 4 tablespoons canola oil
- In a small bowl, mix sauce ingredients. Refrigerate until serving.
- In a shallow bowl, mix bread crumbs, sesame seeds and parsley. In a separate shallow bowl, mix mayonnaise and seasonings. Dip chicken in mayonnaise mixture, then in crumb mixture, patting to help coating adhere to all sides.
- In a large cast-iron or other heavy skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken in batches; cook until chicken is no longer pink, turning occasionally and adding additional oil as needed. Serve with sauce.
Nutrition Facts1 chicken bite with about 1 teaspoon sauce: 102 calories, 9g fat (1g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 73mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Dec 8, 2019
Everyone loved. Said it was their our new tailgate staple. I think next time I'll make the sauce with a little kick to it. Maybe hot mustard instead of Dijon. I thought they were a little bland, but I was the only one.
Jan 4, 2019
One of the best chicken dishes forever, I made it much time in my home to follow your guideline and get an amazing taste.
Jan 3, 2019
Dec 29, 2018
Any substitute I can use for mayo in this recipe?
Feb 9, 2018
Made this for the Super Bowl and they were fantastic. I wouldn't change a thing.
Nov 14, 2017
This is a crowd pleaser. I used breast tenderloins and it turned out great. We enjoy them as a meal or cut into bite sized pieces for an appetizer. Enjoy!
Jun 25, 2017
Easy and taste great.
Nov 30, 2014
Wow! This recipe was quite the hit in the household. I had made nearly double the chicken in case my son had friends over. It was a good thing he did not because just our family of 4 devoured. I found it helpful to add most of the chicken to the mayonnaise mixture at one time. My mayonnaise mixture was a bit thick and doing one of time would have left me with not enough for all of the chicken
Mar 2, 2014
I tried this recipe last night and we really enjoyed it. The recipe was easy to prepare, looks impressive and tastes great!
Feb 10, 2013
I made these for the Super Bowl, and we all enjoyed them. My brother loved the honey mustard sauce, and it was so simple!