Sesame Chicken Bites
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makesabout 2-1/2 dozen (3/4 cup sauce)
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 to 4 tablespoons canola oil
- In a small bowl, mix sauce ingredients. Refrigerate until serving.
- In a shallow bowl, mix bread crumbs, sesame seeds and parsley. In a separate shallow bowl, mix mayonnaise and seasonings. Dip chicken in mayonnaise mixture, then in crumb mixture, patting to help coating adhere to all sides.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken in batches; cook until chicken is no longer pink, turning occasionally and adding additional oil as needed. Serve with sauce.
Nutrition Facts1 chicken bite with about 1 teaspoon sauce: 102 calories, 9g fat (1g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 73mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 9, 2018
Made this for the Super Bowl and they were fantastic. I wouldn't change a thing.
Nov 14, 2017
This is a crowd pleaser. I used breast tenderloins and it turned out great. We enjoy them as a meal or cut into bite sized pieces for an appetizer. Enjoy!
Jun 25, 2017
Easy and taste great.
Nov 30, 2014
Wow! This recipe was quite the hit in the household. I had made nearly double the chicken in case my son had friends over. It was a good thing he did not because just our family of 4 devoured. I found it helpful to add most of the chicken to the mayonnaise mixture at one time. My mayonnaise mixture was a bit thick and doing one of time would have left me with not enough for all of the chicken
Mar 2, 2014
I tried this recipe last night and we really enjoyed it. The recipe was easy to prepare, looks impressive and tastes great!
Feb 10, 2013
I made these for the Super Bowl, and we all enjoyed them. My brother loved the honey mustard sauce, and it was so simple!
Jan 20, 2013
This is a GREAT appetizer. I love it!
Oct 20, 2011
Delicious! I will be making this again for sure.
Dec 30, 2010
This was very good. I used chicken breasts, and cooked for 12 minutes on each side on medium heat. Very good with the sauce.
Dec 6, 2009
Instead of cutting these into little bites, I cooked 4 breasts for my family for a dinner meal. They loved it! One of their favorites!