Chinese Spinach-Almond Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 2 cups cubed cooked pork
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sesame ginger salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients. Divide among 4 salad plates; drizzle each serving with 2 tablespoons dressing. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 244 calories, 11g fat (3g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 500mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 24g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 vegetable, 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Apr 25, 2015
Jan 14, 2011
Loved the dressing? Seriously???
Jul 16, 2010
Absolutely would make it again! Loved the dressing!
May 29, 2010
This recipe is simply amazing. I started off looking for a spinach mushroom salad recipe and found this is Healthy Taste of Home. Make it once and you'll be sure to make it again and again!