Chinese Spinach-Almond Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 2 cups cubed cooked pork
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sesame ginger salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Divide among four salad plates; drizzle each serving with 2 tablespoons dressing. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 244 calories, 11g fat (3g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 500mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 24g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 vegetable, 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 25, 2015
Jan 14, 2011
Loved the dressing? Seriously???
Jul 16, 2010
Absolutely would make it again! Loved the dressing!
May 29, 2010
This recipe is simply amazing. I started off looking for a spinach mushroom salad recipe and found this is Healthy Taste of Home. Make it once and you'll be sure to make it again and again!