Sesame Chicken Wings
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + marinating Bake: 50 min.
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons sesame or olive oil
- 4 green onions with tops, sliced
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Dash pepper
- 2-1/2 pounds chicken wings
- In a large plastic bag or glass dish, combine the first nine ingredients. Add chicken wings; coat well. Cover and refrigerate 2-3 hours or overnight, turning occasionally. Remove chicken to a shallow rack in a baking pan; discard marinade.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes. Turn and bake about 20 minutes longer or until tender.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 18, 2012
May 25, 2012
I always bake mine for 30 minutes, drain and then add the sauce. Great!
Oct 28, 2011
Flavorful! After baking, I broiled for 2 minutes on each side to crisp them up a bit.
Jul 3, 2011
This is a new family favorite. I forgot I left some chicken breasts marinating for a few days - cut them into finger-strips, AWESOME!
Mar 24, 2011
This is my go to wing recipe. We grill our wings and then toss them in the sauce and put them under the broiler for a few minutes. Turn out great everytime. I also use this marinade when I'm making chicken breast.
Jun 27, 2010
I made these over the weekend, I used fresh chicken Wings which I cut off the wingtips and cut apart the other sections. I marinated mine for about 16 hours and Didn't have a rack to put into a baking dish so I just baked mine right on the bottom of the Dish turning 30 minutes through.. These turned out delicious!!!!! I would definitly do this again!!! My Mother in-law was staying with us and could not get enough!!! :) Easy, moist and yummy!!!