Fried Lemon-Pepper Wings
These lemon-pepper wings are perfect for game day. Try these out if you've been stuck in a chicken wing rut. Add grated lemon zest to the butter mixture if you want a more pronounced lemon flavor. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Cook: 10 min./batch
- 2-1/2 pounds chicken wings
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Oil for deep-fat frying
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Cut wings into 3 sections; discard wing tip sections. In a large bowl, combine flour, salt and pepper. Add wings, a few at a time, and toss to coat.
- In an electric skillet or deep fryer, heat oil to 375°. Fry wings, a few at a time, until no longer pink, 3-4 minutes on each side. Drain on paper towels. In a large bowl, combine butter and seasoning. Add wings; toss to coat. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve immediately.