- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup prepared yellow or Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon ranch salad dressing mix
- 2-1/4 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, onion, salad dressing mix and horseradish. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Serve with pretzels. Yield: about 1/2 cup.
Reviews forPretzel Mustard Dip
"I made this for a holiday party and it was quite the hit, even over much other wonderful food I had prepared. Several people wanted the recipe. I used Dijon mustard and did chill it. I found that it seemed to thicken very slightly and the flavors intensified after chilling."
"Is this a recipe that can be made a head of time, like the day before?"
"Anone else think that it was way to salty?"
"OMG I went to shool in Hanover and have been wanting this ever since Mine came out runny I believe I did something wrong with the eggs Please help Thank You a million times"
"Wonderful! I followed recipe,but mine comes out runny like salad dressing. Anyone know how to make it thicker?"
"Kids and adults love it! Also great with pigs in a blanket"
"I needed a last-minute "something" to dress up some pretzel rods - this was the first recipe I came across and I will look no longer! This was terrific, and not as intense as I thought it might be. The dinner guests were scraping the sides and bottom to get the last drop. I left out the onion for one of the guests. Will absolutely make this again."
"i have made this several times and everyone loves it!!"