- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup prepared yellow or Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon ranch salad dressing mix
- 2-1/4 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, onion, salad dressing mix and horseradish. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Serve with pretzels.
2 tablespoons: 30 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 415mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable.