Some like it hot—but others prefer a mustard that's mildly sweet. This easy-to-make food gift can be fixed either way. It really keeps its "zip" in the refrigerator.
Total TimePrep: 5 min.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup ground or prepared mustard
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients until smooth (mustard will thicken as it stands). Store in the refrigerator.
Editor's Note: To make hot and zippy dip for pretzels and egg rolls, use ground mustard. To make a milder, sweeter sauce that's very good with ham and turkey, use prepared mustard.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 124 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 68mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Mustard Dip in Country Woman Christmas 1997