Some like it hot—but others prefer a mustard that's mildly sweet. This easy-to-make food gift can be fixed either way. It really keeps its "zip" in the refrigerator.
Total TimePrep: 5 min.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup ground or prepared mustard
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients until smooth (mustard will thicken as it stands). Store in the refrigerator.
Editor's Note: To make hot and zippy dip for pretzels and egg rolls, use ground mustard. To make a milder, sweeter sauce that's very good with ham and turkey, use prepared mustard.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 124 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 68mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Mustard Dip in Country Woman Christmas 1997
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.