- 1 can (14 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- Red food coloring, optional
- Place first seven ingredients in a saucepan; heat through over medium heat, whisking until blended. In a small bowl, mix flour and cold water until smooth; stir into cranberry mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 2 minutes. If desired, tint with food coloring.
- Remove to a bowl; cool slightly. Refrigerate, covered, overnight. Serve with pretzels.
2 tablespoons dip: 75 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 13mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.