Pressure Cooker Marinated Mushrooms
Here's a terrific healthy addition to any buffet spread. Mushrooms and pearl onions seasoned with herbs, balsamic and red wine are terrific on their own or alongside a tenderloin roast. —Courtney Wilson, Fresno, California
Total TimeTakes: 20 min.
- 2 pounds medium fresh mushrooms
- 1 package (14.40 ounces) frozen pearl onions
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup reduced-sodium beef broth
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Place mushrooms, onions and garlic in a 6-qt. electric pressure cooker. In a small bowl, whisk remaining ingredients; pour over mushrooms. Lock lid; make sure vent is closed. Select manual setting; adjust pressure to high and set time for 4 minutes. When finished cooking, quick-release pressure according to manufacturer's directions.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 43 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 138mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Slow Cooker Marinated Mushrooms in Instant Pot Recipes to Convert
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.