Pressure-Cooker Marinated Mushrooms
Total TimeTakes: 20 min.
- 2 pounds medium fresh mushrooms
- 1 package (14.4 ounces) frozen pearl onions
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup reduced-sodium beef broth
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Place mushrooms, onions and garlic in a 6-qt. electric pressure cooker. In a small bowl, whisk remaining ingredients; pour over mushrooms. Lock lid; close pressure-release valve. Adjust to pressure-cook on high for 4 minutes. Quick-release pressure.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 43 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 138mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Nov 25, 2019
These were one of the tastiest mushrooms ever. So easy to make and quick too! I am not a vegetarian so I paired with pan-grilled chicken breast making for a flavorful low carb meal.
May 26, 2019
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I now use this as a base for my pot roast