Pressure-Cooker Smoked Salmon Pasta
I love making one-pot pastas in my pressure cooker. Every noodle soaks up the flavors of the delicious ingredients you throw in. I tried this version with some leftover smoked fish and fresh dill, and boom—this smoked salmon pasta was born. It's become a staple in our house because it's on the table in half an hour and the kids love it! —Shannon Dobos, Calgary, Alberta
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 8 min.
- 2-1/4 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 pound smoked salmon fillets, flaked
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 12 ounces uncooked penne pasta
- Lemon slices, optional
- Place broth, salmon, cream, dill and pepper in a 6-qt. electric pressure cooker; top with penne (do not stir). Lock lid; close pressure-release valve. Adjust to pressure-cook on high for 8 minutes. Quick-release pressure. Gently stir before serving; top with additional dill and lemon slices.