Slow Cooker Italian Mushrooms
I love to make these mushrooms for big family gatherings—everyone wants to know what the secret ingredients are! They’re a star as a side dish, and leftovers go well with steaks or a roast. —Becky Schmitz, Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 5 hours
- 3 pounds medium fresh mushrooms
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1 envelope zesty Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Place mushrooms in a 6-qt. slow cooker. Mix remaining ingredients; pour over mushrooms. Cook, covered, on low until mushrooms are tender, 5-6 hours. Serve with a slotted spoon.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 221 calories, 19g fat (11g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 1394mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Originally published as slow cooker mushrooms in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2017
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.