Easy Baked Mushrooms
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pound medium fresh mushrooms, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Fresh parsley, optional
- Place mushrooms on a baking sheet. Drizzle with oil; toss to coat. In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, garlic powder and pepper; sprinkle over mushrooms.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 18-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Garnish with parsley if desired.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 116 calories, 8g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 112mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1/2 starch.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Apr 20, 2013
Easy, kid friendly. Even my super fussy Autustic don likes it. Was popular at Abigail family dinner too. Never any leftovers. Used onion powder instead of garlic.
Mar 17, 2012
I wasn't impressed and i like mushrooms. Still hunting for the perfect mushroom recipe.
Jan 23, 2012
Even my son ate it! And heE doesn't eat veggies at all. I guess the secret is to bread them. Easy and delicious.
Jan 10, 2012
husband gave this a thumbs up. I changed it a bit by putting oil, garlic powder and pepper in plastic bag, then adding mushrooms to coat gently and then spreading on a baking sheet.