Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 cups thinly sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°. On an ungreased baking sheet, unroll crescent dough into one long rectangle; press perforations to seal. Prick dough several times with a fork. Bake 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, toss mushrooms with melted butter; arrange on crust. Sprinkle with cheese and seasonings. Bake 12-14 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown. Cut into 12 pieces.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 100 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 209mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sep 11, 2015
This really good, however I wonder if maybe banana peppers would give it more zing. Next time I make it I will give that a try-or maybe kalamata olives?
Aug 28, 2015
This would go wonderfully with a lunch or dinner salad! Thanks for sharing :-)
Feb 1, 2015
This is really good. What's not to like with crescent rolls, mushrooms and parm? I used a different spice blend because I don't really like italian seasoning.