Goat Cheese Mushrooms
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 24 baby portobello mushrooms (about 1 pound), stems removed
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped drained roasted sweet red peppers
- Pepper to taste
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 375°. Place mushroom caps in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Fill each with 1 teaspoon cheese; top each with 1 teaspoon red pepper. Sprinkle with pepper; drizzle with oil.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Sprinkle with parsley.
Nutrition Facts1 stuffed mushroom: 19 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 31mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Nov 16, 2016
This recipe is so simple for a quick appetizer! Brought these as a vegetarian option for our Christmas potluck at work and they were a huge hit!
Aug 12, 2016
Excellent and super-easy! I substituted black olive slices for the sweet pepper. I think the possibilities for topping these will only be limited by the cook's imagination. Thanks for sharing this!
Jul 19, 2016
It really doesn't get any quicker or simpler than this! Topped off these delicious morsels with drained and chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes instead of the roasted red pepper called for in the recipe (personal preference) and they disappeared in no time flat.