Easy Marinated Mushrooms
This easy salad is a family favorite during the summer. I find it especially handy when we grill out, because it can be ready whenever the meat's done.
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- In a glass bowl, combine all ingredients and allow to marinate several hours or overnight.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 156 calories, 14g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 621mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Marinated Mushrooms in Country Extra July 1991
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.