Mark’s Marinated Mushrooms
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + marinating
- 1 pound small fresh mushrooms
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook, uncovered, for 6 minutes, stirring once. Cool to room temperature. Transfer to a large bowl; cover and refrigerate overnight.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 69 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 198mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Oct 18, 2014
Great recipe, easy to make.
Apr 10, 2013
This has been one of my favorite Taste of Home recipes for years.
Jun 29, 2011
I made these for a family gathering. They were the first to go and everyone was asking for the recipe!
May 2, 2011
These are so simple and so good! I have made them with minced garlic and italian herbs or other additives to suit my mood. I make these often. Thank you for this recipe.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.