I combined some of my favorite flavors to create an easy bread to complement our Italian meal. I make homemade pesto, oven-dried tomatoes and roasted red peppers, but store-bought will work just as well. —Sue Gronholz, Beaver Dam, Wisconsin (Field Editor),
Recommended: 5-Ingredient Chicken Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 tube (16.30 ounces) large refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes (not packed in oil)
- 1/4 cup roasted sweet red peppers, drained and diced
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella and provolone cheese blend
- Additional prepared pesto
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces. Combine olive oil and pesto. Dip biscuit pieces into pesto mixture until coated; place in an 8-inch round baking pan. Top with sun-dried tomatoes, roasted red peppers and ripe olives.
- Bake until golden brown, about 25 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese; return to oven, and bake until melted, 5 minutes longer. Cut into wedges or pull apart; serve warm with additional pesto. Yield: 1 loaf (16 servings).
Originally published as Pesto Pull-Apart Bread in Taste of Home December 2017