Total TimePrep: 10 min. + marinating Bake: 20 min.
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- In a small bowl, combine marmalade, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Pour 2/3 cup marinade into a large shallow dish. Add salmon and turn to coat. Refrigerate for up to 30 minutes. Set aside remaining marinade.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Drain and discard marinade from salmon. Place salmon in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- In a small saucepan, bring reserved marinade to a boil; cook and stir until slightly thickened. Stir in pecans; serve with salmon.
Nutrition Facts1 fillet with 3 tablespoons sauce: 582 calories, 32g fat (5g saturated fat), 85mg cholesterol, 1137mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (37g sugars, 3g fiber), 33g protein.
Oct 17, 2017
So easy and fabulous. Everyone loved it! They will think you slaved over the stove for hours! Shhhh don't tell them you didn't!
Mar 3, 2017
When I saw this recipe I couldn't wait to try it. My husband and I think it's wonderful! Such a good flavor. Thank you Pat for sharing this recipe.
Aug 22, 2016
Just made this recipe and it was devoured by all! Excellent!
Mar 6, 2016
Simple and delicious! I grilled the fish rather than baking it.
Jan 5, 2016
This is a perfect companion for Salmon. 3 levels of taste. Orange, soy and pecan.Depending on how well you like your Salmon done you may want to bake it for less time.20 minutes plus was a little too long for us. I would suggest checking after 15 depending on the size of the piece of fish.I did use less Pecans based on the size of our fish.What a wonderful meal we had. Broccoli and rice completed our wonderful dinner *JanieTaste of Home Volunteer Field Editor
Oct 30, 2015
This was so easy and delicious. The salmon tasted just as wonderful as other recipes with more ingredients. It was a huge hit and I will make it often! THANK YOU!!
Oct 14, 2015
Delicious and easy! I served it to guests, and they thought it was terrific. I will make this dish again but next time will either cut back on the marmalade or will use a European marmalade that is not as sweet as Smucker's and store brands. The toasted pecans added a nice taste and crunch.
Oct 8, 2012
My husband and I really like this recipe. It's tangy and savory...and the crunch from the pecans is a great touch.
Apr 21, 2012
This recipe is so easy, delicious, and healthy! It was a huge hit with my friends and family!
Oct 29, 2011
Love the taste and ease of making