- 1 package (11.1 ounces) no-bake cheesecake mix
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 2 cans (21 ounces each) cherry pie filling
- In an ungreased 9-in. pie plate, combine cheesecake crust mix, butter and sugar; mix until the crumbs are moistened. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of the plate. Refrigerate.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cheesecake filing mix and milk; beat on medium speed for 3 minutes. In another mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar. Add to cheesecake mixture; beat well. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into chilled crust and purchased crust. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Top with pie filling. Yield: 2 pies (6-8 servings each).
Reviews forNo-Bake Cherry Cheesecake
"Im only going to rate this according to MY Mama's recipe, NOT the original poster's. Im not sure where the original poster got this recipe from, but my mama has been making this pie since i was knee high to a bull frog ;) of course the no bake cheese cake mix is NOT necessary to make this pie superb! AND it ONLY feeds 12-16 people if you only want them to get a sample taste of it. Really it only feeds about 6 for a small piece. ;)"
"Definitely a keeper!! I often make this for others. Really easy, lite taste verses your original cheesecake."
"absolutely wonderful! This receipe is great no matter what topping u choose. We especially like blueberry. Thanks!"
"This is fast, easy and tastes great. My family asks for it often"