No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake
- 1 package (11.1 ounces) no-bake cheesecake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 2 cans (21 ounces each) cherry pie filling
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cheesecake crust mix, butter and sugar. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Refrigerate.
- 2. In another large bowl, beat cheesecake filling mix and milk on medium speed for 3 minutes. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Add to cheesecake mixture and beat well. Fold in whipped topping.
- 3. Spoon half of cheesecake mixture into chilled crust; spoon the remaining half into the purchased crust. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Top each with pie filling.
1 slice: 348 calories, 17g fat (10g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 332mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Apr 28, 2015
Im only going to rate this according to MY Mama's recipe, NOT the original poster's. Im not sure where the original poster got this recipe from, but my mama has been making this pie since i was knee high to a bull frog ;) of course the no bake cheese cake mix is NOT necessary to make this pie superb! AND it ONLY feeds 12-16 people if you only want them to get a sample taste of it. Really it only feeds about 6 for a small piece. ;)
Dec 28, 2010
This was delicious & actually easy to make. Everyone loved it at Christmas & leftovers kept in the fridge for a couple days. It makes 2 really full pies - very good recipe!
Jan 21, 2010
Definitely a keeper!! I often make this for others. Really easy, lite taste verses your original cheesecake.
Jan 21, 2010
absolutely wonderful! This receipe is great no matter what topping u choose. We especially like blueberry. Thanks!
Dec 31, 1969
This is fast, easy and tastes great. My family asks for it often