Cool and Creamy Raspberry Delight
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling Bake: 20 min. + cooling
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) raspberry gelatin
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened raspberries or sliced strawberries
- Additional whipped topping, optional
- Preheat oven to 300° In a large bowl, mix flour and sugar; cut in butter until crumbly. Press onto bottom of an ungreased 13x9-in. pan. Bake until set, 20-25 minutes (crust will not brown). Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Beat first four filling ingredients until smooth. Fold in whipped topping; spread over crust.
- For topping, add boiling water to gelatin; stir 2 minutes to completely dissolve. Add raspberries; stir until blended. Refrigerate until mixture begins to thicken, about 20 minutes. Spoon over filling. Refrigerate until set. If desired, serve with additional whipped topping.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 435 calories, 20g fat (13g saturated fat), 50mg cholesterol, 233mg sodium, 58g carbohydrate (38g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 14, 2018
I recently made this for my quilt group and everyone loved it and wanted the Recipe! I cut the sugar in the filling just a tad so it sets up better at high altitude, where I live. A real winner for the ladies!
Aug 18, 2013
We love love this dessert When I am in a hurry I use fresh raspberries and Danish Dessert for the topping.
Jul 23, 2013
AMAZING! This is simply fantastic. I always get tons of compliments.
Jan 17, 2013
This is so good! I make it with strawberries instead of raspberries though.
Nov 14, 2010
This is a great dessert! I have made it a couple of times.
May 18, 2010
SIMPLY the best! Each and every time I serve this tasty treat everyone wants the recipe...I will be making this for years to come! XLNT!!!!
Dec 23, 2009
This is now a family favorite! My mom asks for it all the time and we seem to always have it. Awesome recipe!
May 9, 2009
This was FABULOUS. I thought it might be a touch seedy from all the raspberries, but it wasn't. My mom doesn't like raspberry but this can be made with other fruits/gelatins (like strawberries).
Feb 15, 2009
I made this today for company, it was wonderful. No leftovers, darn it. Will definitely make it again.