- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1/4 cup diced canned jalapeno peppers
- 8 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- 8 thin slices deli ham
- 8 thin slices deli turkey
- 8 thin slices deli roast beef
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, ranch dressing and dressing mix until well blended. In another bowl, combine the bacon, onion, olives, pimientos and jalapenos.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over tortillas; layer with ham, turkey and roast beef. Sprinkle with bacon mixture and cheddar cheese; roll up.
1 roll-up: 554 calories, 29g fat (12g saturated fat), 80mg cholesterol, 1802mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 7g fiber), 27g protein.