Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 3/4 cup garlic-herb spreadable cheese
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 6 thin slices deli ham
- 12 thin slices hard salami
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- Spread 2 tablespoons of spreadable cheese over each tortilla. Layer with spinach, ham, salami and cheese. Sprinkle with peppers. Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Unwrap and cut each into six slices. On a serving plate, stack roll-ups to resemble a spine.
Nutrition Facts3 each: 278 calories, 18g fat (9g saturated fat), 56mg cholesterol, 1009mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 16g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 2, 2014
Have made these many times for my husbands art show and always a hit
Nov 20, 2012
I have made it a number of times for gatherings and even my husbands lunch!
Oct 3, 2012
My husband requests it. Making it for our next party!