Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, cream cheese, onions, bacon and salad dressing mix. Stir in spinach until well blended. Spread over tortillas; roll up tightly jelly-roll style. Wrap in plastic. Refrigerate for at least 5 hours.
- With a serrated knife, cut into 1/2-in. slices. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts3 each: 241 calories, 18g fat (4g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 492mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Jul 5, 2014
Good & easy but the ranch dressing made them a little on the salty side. But will make them again.
Dec 15, 2009
If the other reviewer would have followed the directions--roll them and then refrigerate them, they would have cut beautifully. I made this recipe exactly as written and they turned out fantastic. I made them for a Christmas party at work and everyone just loved them. This will definitely be on my list of favorites to make--very easy and delicious!
Dec 2, 2009
Great flavored recipe. The problem is rolling them tightly and cutting them uniformly. The ranch dressing makes this recipe a little salty. I made the filling the day before; spread it on the tortillas before the party and let the rolls sit in the refrigerater a few hours. I think more cream cheese and less may would hold the filling together a little better.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.