Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, cream cheese, onions, bacon and salad dressing mix. Stir in spinach until well blended. Spread over tortillas; roll up tightly jelly-roll style. Wrap in plastic. Refrigerate for at least 5 hours.
- With a serrated knife, cut into 1/2-in. slices. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts3 each: 241 calories, 18g fat (4g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 492mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 5, 2014
Good & easy but the ranch dressing made them a little on the salty side. But will make them again.
Dec 15, 2009
If the other reviewer would have followed the directions--roll them and then refrigerate them, they would have cut beautifully. I made this recipe exactly as written and they turned out fantastic. I made them for a Christmas party at work and everyone just loved them. This will definitely be on my list of favorites to make--very easy and delicious!
Dec 2, 2009
Great flavored recipe. The problem is rolling them tightly and cutting them uniformly. The ranch dressing makes this recipe a little salty. I made the filling the day before; spread it on the tortillas before the party and let the rolls sit in the refrigerater a few hours. I think more cream cheese and less may would hold the filling together a little better.