Chipotle Turkey Club Sandwich
We’re crazy for BLTs. A nearby roadside stand carries gorgeous tomatoes every summer. We load up, then stuff our sandwiches with the usual suspects, plus smoked turkey and cheese. —Pamela Shank, Parkersburg, West Virginia
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat chipotle mayonnaise
- 8 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli smoked turkey
- 16 cooked center-cut bacon strips
- 4 slices reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- 8 slices tomato
- Spread mayonnaise over four slices of toast. Layer with lettuce, turkey, bacon, cheese and tomato; top with remaining toast.
Nutrition Facts1 sandwich: 416 calories, 18g fat (5g saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 1265mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 37g protein.
Originally published as Chipotle Club Sandwich in Simple & Delicious June/July 2015
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.